Subject to change as needed. Houston Ballet Academy makes all decisions with the health and safety of its artists, students and staff in mind.
Students who take classes in person must agree to abide by the following systems and procedures that were designed to maintain a hygienic environment and mitigate spread of COVID-19. These guidelines are approved by our health partner, Houston Methodist.
- Students enrolled in the year round professional program must be fully vaccinated.
- The COVID-19 vaccine and boosters are strongly encouraged but not required for students enrolled in the preschool, pre-professional, and adult programs.
- The COVID-19 vaccine and boosters are strongly encouraged but not required for Houston Ballet Academy's Summer Intensive Program.
- Masks are currently optional for all Houston Ballet Academy students.
- Masks will be optional for students particpating in the 2023 Summer Intensive Program.