To inspire a lasting love and appreciation for dance through artistic excellence, exhilarating performances, innovative choreography and superb educational programs.
In furtherance of our mission, we are committed to maintaining and enhancing our status as:
• A classically trained company with a diverse repertory whose range includes the classics as well as contemporary works.
• A company that attracts the world's best dancers and choreographers and provides them with an environment where they can thrive and further develop the art form.
• An international company that is accessible to broad and growing local, national, and international audiences.
• A company with a world-class Academy that provides first rate instruction for professional dancers and meaningful programs for non-professional dancers.
• A company with state-of-the-art facilities for performances, rehearsals and ongoing operations.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Houston Ballet embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. We recognize our responsibility to provide an open, welcoming environment where students, artists, staff, trustees and volunteers of all backgrounds collaboratively learn, work and serve. Diversity, equity and inclusion are instrumental in the fulfillment of our mission and values. We address the challenges of our future in a culture that honors what is unique in all of us. Join us, together we are Houston Ballet.