Reports to: Production Coordinator
Status: Part Time/Non-Exempt
The Shoe Coordinator maintains and monitors shoe usage and inventory for the Company and Academy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and monitors shoe usage by all dancers.
- Helps the Production Coordinator with ordering all rehearsal and performance shoes.
- Helps monitor and sell surplus shoes.
- Distributing shoes to dancer baskets while checking for discrepancies against orders.
- Perform other shoe-related duties as determined by the Production Manager and Production Coordinator.
- Assist wardrobe with shoe related needs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work individually with varied personalities as well as in a team setting.
- Understanding and knowledge in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Preferred ADDITIONAL Qualifications:
- Knowledge of dance and dance shoes
Please submit and attach to email a *Cover letter, Resume and Three (3) References to:
Human Resources Manager
Due to the large number of resume submissions we receive, we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of your resume.
NO PHONE CALL INQUIRES, PLEASE
Houston Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates for employment are considered without regard to race, color, sex, creed, national origin, sexual preference, age, non-job-related disability or marital status.