How many people are required to qualify for a group for Student Matinee Performances?
There is no minimum; however, we require 1 chaperone to every 10 students to qualify for the reduced rate for all attendees. All additional adults will be at the adult rate.
I am a homeschool parent and would like to bring my child to one of the Student Matinee performances. Am I permitted to attend?
Yes, you may attend the Student Matinee performances.
- Unless you meet the 1:10 student to chaperone ratio, the students will be at the reduced student rate and the adults will be at the adult rate for all Student Matinee Performances.
Where do buses park for the Student Matinee performances?
You will be supplied with a bus map via email from the Group Sales Department.
When is the deposit due for the Student Matinee performances?
Initial payment due dates are as follows:
The Nutcracker payments are:
- Reserve before August 23, 2019, there is no deposit due.
- Final Payment is due September 13, 2019.
- Reserve after August 23, 2019, the deposit is due immediately.
- Final payment is due October 25, 2019.
Locally Grown. World Renowned. payments are as follows:
- Reserve before August 23, 2019, there is no deposit is due.
- Final Payment is due Spetember 13, 2019.
- Reserve after August 23, 2019 deposit is due immediately.
- Final payment due September 13, 2019.
Can we bring our lunches with us? Is there a place to eat lunch while at the Theater?
Food and drink are not permitted in the theater. You may bring your lunch to eat down by the Bayou or on Fish Plaza.
Do you offer any additional discounts to Economically Disadvantaged schools?
For more information please contact Group Sales at 713-523-6300 x245.
Will we be seeing an abridged version of the performance?
No. You will experience the full length performance. There will be at least one educational, interactive intermission for audiences to watch.
What should we wear to the performance?
We suggest either their school clothes or dress clothes.