Part Time Administrative Associate
(Date Modified: 01/11/13)
Reports to: Administrator/Director of Academy
Classification: Part Time/Non-exempt Position without Benefits
Please note: This position requires work time during evenings and weekends
Summary: This position will work closely with the Academy staff members to assist them with collections, parent and student communications, registration and payment information. The Administrative Associate will play an integral role in representing strong customer service for Houston Ballet.
Monday (5 -7:30 p.m.), Tues (6-8:30 p.m.), Wed and Thurs (5:30-8:00 p.m.), Saturdays (8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist parents and students with information regarding class schedules, payments, casting, uniform and general information.
- Work through Tessitura database software to process payments, student registration, reports, and specific program tasks
- Academy staff liaison for Adult Class Program by providing detailed information to the public on class ability levels, schedule, payment options, membership perks, etc
- Assist lobby monitor as needed
- Interact seamlessly with all departments of the Houston Ballet when needed
- Assist Academy staff as needed
- Attend Academy staff meetings as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - word, excel, power point
- Outgoing personality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this position, please e-mail your Cover letter, Resume, and Salary history to:
Human Resources Manager
NO PHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE
Due to the large number of resumes we receive, we will be unable to acknowledge receipt of your resume
Houston Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates for employment are considered without regard to race, color, sex, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, age, non-job-related disability or marital status.