Please note, Nutcracker Market will follow all CDC and NRG Park health and safety guidelines in place at the time of the show.
Discount 2021 Nutcracker Market General Admission tickets will go on sale at Ticketmaster on Monday, August 16 and at H-E-B Business Centers starting October 11 for $18! Tickets will be $20 at the door.
Early Bird Admission
Early Bird tickets provide early access to shop the Market starting at 8:30 AM on Thursday and Friday and include repeat admission to the Market all weekend. Tickets are $50 and are on sale now!
Tickets are $10 each, or 6 for $50 and will be available at the Market Raffle table located in the back of the main aisle. All raffle ticket proceeds benefit Houston Ballet Foundation.
As a Sugar Plum sponsor, you will receive two tickets to each Nutcracker Market special event and valet parking!
With your contribution, you will receive two complimentary Early Bird Admission tickets. Plus, your name will be listed in our program (if received by October 4).
The resale of event tickets in Texas is legal. You may well find event tickets on sale at ticket brokers. Though brokers are never the primary sales point, they access tickets by purchasing them in the same way as the consumer. Please keep in mind, when you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We cannot replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
- We cannot issue a refund to you in case of an event cancellation.
- We cannot guarantee that your re-sale tickets are valid and therefore, cannot guarantee admittance.
- You may be paying much more than the ticket's face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations or other information.
Please also be aware that Special Event tickets can ONLY be purchased through Nutcracker Market, not from any third party source.