Please note, Nutcracker Market will follow all CDC and NRG Park health and safety guidelines in place at the time of the show.
• Not allowed: Strollers, carts, rolling bags, wagons and pets. Wheelchairs, walkers, and other ADA approved mobility devices and service animals are permitted.
• Stroller check will be in Room 107 off of the lobby. Mothers who need to pump or breast feed may also do so here.
• Nutcracker Market does NOT sanction any tailgating at NRG. We need all parking spots to be reserved for paid vehicles.
• By entering the event premises, you consent to being filmed or photographed for potential use of Nutcracker Market advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose.
• All persons regardless of age must have a ticket.
• Nutcracker Market, is a bit busier during our peak hours each morning, so we encourage you to come shop with us in the afternoon and evenings.
• With hundreds of merchants from all over the country, some of your Market transactions may look a bit suspicious to a financial institution. We suggest notifying your bank that you’ll be doing some damage to your credit card during the Market! Most merchants will offer cashless/touch-free payment.
• Be sure to visit Package Check! For a nominal fee, we will check your packages so you don't have to carry them all over the Market. We even have an optional curbside pickup available!
• To be the most comfortable at the Market, we suggest wearing layers and your walking shoes. You’ll want to make sure you can make it around to visit all of the merchants comfortably!
• Wear your most fun and festive gear whether its for the holidays or its springy and fun!
• Parking at NRG is $15, subject to change at any time. Cash or credit.
• No matter where you park, take advantage of the trams and pedicabs around the lots to take you to the Market entrance at NRG Center
• Nutcracker Market is just like any other big event. Parking lots may be crowded, so please allow plenty of time for parking.
• Nutcracker Market does NOT offer the option to purchase valet parking. This is a special benefit to our Special Event premium level ticket holders and Sugar Plum Sponsors.
• Don't want to drive? Take Lyft or Uber! Learn more here.