• Not allowed: Strollers, carts, rolling bags, wagons and pets. Wheelchairs, walkers, and other ADA approved mobility devices and service animals are permitted.
• Stroller check will be located between Hall B and C in the lobby. Mothers who need to pump or breast feed may also do so here.
• Nutcracker Market does NOT sanction any tailgating at NRG. We need all parking spots to be reserved for paid vehicles.
• By entering the event premises, you consent to being filmed or photographed for potential use of Nutcracker Market advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose.
• Children ages two (2) and under are FREE. All others require a ticket.
• Nutcracker Market, is busier during our peak hours each morning, so come shop with us in the afternoons and evenings.
• With hundreds of merchants from all over the country, some of your Market transactions may look a bit suspicious to a financial institution. We suggest notifying your bank that you’ll be doing some damage to your credit card during the Market!
• Be sure to visit Package Check! For a nominal fee, we will check your packages so you don't have to carry them all over the Market. We even have an optional curbside pickup available!
• To be the most comfortable at the Market, we suggest wearing layers and your walking shoes.
• Visit Houston Methodist in the lobby area across from Hall B, sign up to stay connected and receive a free gift!
• Reduced price admission tickets are available starting 2 hours prior to the Market closing each day.
• Wear your most fun and festive gear for the holidays!
• Parking is $20 per vehicle (credit only) and is subject to change at any time. Parking rates are regulated by NRG Park.