• Nutcracker Market General Admission Hours:
Thursday and Friday, November 8-9: 10 AM – 8 PM
Saturday, November 10: 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday, November 11: 10 AM – 5 PM
• Discounted tickets will be available for purchase at Ticketmaster.com and at Houston-area Randalls stores. Stay tuned for on-sale dates!
• Tickets can be purchased at NRG Center the day of the event, for $20 (Cash or check ONLY)
• Half-price admission is available daily, 3 hours prior to closing
• Children under the age of 5 get in FREE
• General Admission tickets are good for one day admission ONLY
• Special Events ticket-holders (Wells Fargo Preview Party, Saks Fifth Avenue and Macy’s Fashion Shows and Luncheons) and Early Bird ticket-holders are allowed REPEAT admission, good for every day of the Market
• 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales benefit Houston Ballet
• Early Bird tickets (allowing early admission Thursday and Friday at 8:30 AM and access to regular hours of the Market on Saturday and Sunday) can be ordered by calling 713-535-3231 before November 2, 2018.
• All ticket sales are FINAL. We are a nonprofit organization raising funds for the Houston Ballet Foundation, its Academy and Scholarship programs.
• No strollers, wagons, rolling bags or carts, are permitted inside the Market. No exceptions. However, wheelchairs and walkers are permitted. Please visit our accessibility information page for more.
• No pets are allowed. We love Fido and Fluffy, but we cannot let animals into the Market.
• Nutcracker Market does not sanction any tailgating at NRG. We need all parking spots to be reserved for paid vehicles. If you wish to tailgate, you can only do so in the confines of your purchased parking space.
• By entering the event premises, you consent to being filmed or photographed for potential use of Nutcracker Market advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose.
• With over 280 Nutcracker Market merchants from all over the country, some of your Market transactions may look a bit suspicious to a financial institution. We suggest notifying your bank that you’ll be doing some damage to your credit card during the Market!
• Our Market is a bit more crowded during our peak hours each morning, so if you can, come shop with us in the afternoon and evenings.
• To be the most comfortable at the Market, we suggest wearing layers and your walking shoes. You’ll want to make sure you can make it around to visit all 280 merchants comfortably!
• Wear your most fun and festive holiday gear!
• No matter where you park, take advantage of the pedicabs and trams around the lots to take you to the Market entrance at NRG Center.
• Nutcracker Market is just like any other big event. Parking lots may be crowded, so please allow plenty of time for parking.
• Uber is the official ride of the Nutcracker Market. The pick-up and drop-off area is at Carruth Plaza (across from NRG Center, between the Astrodome and NRG Stadium)
• Nutcracker Market does NOT offer the option to purchase valet parking. This is a special benefit to our Special Event sponsor level ticket holders and Sugar Plum Sponsors.
FOLLOW US ONLINE!
Stay in touch with the Nutcracker Market and follow all our
social media updates year-round!
Can't wait? Start planning your trip today! Click here to find out how to buy tickets to the Nutcracker Market.
Getting to the Market
Ask any shopping expert, for the best holiday shopping experience, grab your shopping buddies and plan your visit to the Nutcracker Market at NRG Center!
We love to hear from Nutcracker Market fans! Contact us directly with any questions and stay connected with all Nutcracker Market updates and ticket giveaways on social media! #nutcrackermarket