Online Creative Movement
Online Creative Movement will take your child into a world of creativity, music and movement. Students will use their imagination as they work on fine and gross motor skills, strength building, flexibility, coordination and musicality. Taught by Lower School Principal & Children’s Ballet Master, Beth Everitt, this class is great fun for children ages 2-5 and their families. Sign up for 1 class or the entire series!
Saturday, August 8
9:30 - 10:00 AM CDT
$10 per class
The class will incorporate props found at home:
- A place marker on the floor so that children can easily see the teacher as well as the teacher see the child. This can be anything, but painters tape makes a great "X" marks the spot!
- 2 - 6 soup cans (or the equivalent)
- A small scarf or light fabric
- An item that can make a long line on the ground. This can be a tie, a long belt from a robe, a long strip of painter's tape etc.
- A sturdy chair, like a dining chair