Elementary School Programming
(* Free programming)
Photo by: Amitava Sarkar
* Ballet Talks: Docents from Houston Ballet are available to give a one hour presentation based on The Nutcracker, Peter Pan, Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella.
* Chance to Dance: An after-school series of 8 professional ballet classes held at the Houston Ballet Center for Dance. Houston Ballet provides bus transportation.
* Dance to Learn: An arts integration program that approaches core curriculum from a kinesthetic perspective.
* Guest Speaking: Representatives from Houston Ballet are available to speak on a variety of topics and for special events at your school.
* Houston Ballet After School Program: After-school dance classes at your school one to two days per week, all year. Classes available in a variety of disciplines.
* Learning from the Masters: A series of dance classes in a variety of disciplines taught by professionals in the field.
* Studio Series: Interactive, educational performances by Houston Ballet II and the pre-professional program at Houston Ballet Center for Dance. (*transportation is NOT provided by Houston Ballet)
For more information regarding these opportunities, please contact Education and Community Engagement: