Houston Ballet Ambassadors is comprised of individual members committed to Houston Ballet and its mission of inspiring a love and appreciation for dance by presenting the finest in classical and contemporary dance to audiences around the world.
These distinguished donors, through their generous financial support, provide a critical base of revenue that directly supports the internationally acclaimed programs and performances for which Houston Ballet is known.
Membership for two is $4,000 annually.
Ambassadors enjoy exclusive benefits, including:
- Green Room receptions during performance intermissions
- Complimentary valet parking, available at all subscription performances
- Invitations to rehearsals and other behind-the-scenes programs
- Annual parties in some of Houston’s most beautiful homes
- Personal concierge for all ticketing needs
- Prominent listings in Playbill and on Houston Ballet's website
- Invitations to all Houston Ballet special events, plus much more!
YOUNG AMBASSADORS - nEW!
Young Ambassadors, Houston Ballet’s newest membership group, is a premier group for Ballet enthusiasts 40 years and under who want to make a philanthropic impact and a have a deeper connection with Houston Ballet. Young Ambassadors enjoy all the benefits of Ambassadors at a reduced rate of $2,000.
For more information, please contact Ashley Tagle, Director of Individual Giving, at 713.535.3274 or email@example.com.